Your Agent of Change
I'm Merili Loucks. My passion for real estate is multi-faceted. The bug got me when I flipped my first home about 10 years ago. Since then I've helped countless families buy and sell their homes, I've invested in the vacation rental market, and most recently, I've fallen in love with the tiny house movement. I love design, I love helping and I love creating. I've merged these three passions into a method of financial gain and I'm happy to share my knowledge with you. Ask me how a home can make money for you.
Licenses and Qualifications
- Merili – Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2012
- Jenny – Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2001
- Detailed familiarity with North Fresno, Clovis, and the surrounding area
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiators
Professional Experience - Merili
REALTOR®, London Properties
2012 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process.
Owner, Art+ Design
2003 – 2012
- Developed client base for my own graphic design business. Primarily performed logo design and marketing work for other businesses.
Founder, Creative Cat Gallery
2002 – 2003
- Curated gallery space to highlight local artists. Offered art classes for both children and adults.
1999 – 2002
- Completed print and logo design for clients as part of a 20+ year career in graphic design.
SME Real Estate
email@example.com N Palm Ave, #114, Fresno, CA 93704